File... A Rescission of my Principal Residence Exemption (PRE)

If you need to rescind your PRE, please click here to go to form 2620, Request to Rescind Principal Residence Exemption.   

Or click here for form 4640 for a Conditional Rescission of Principal Residence Exemption.

Once completed you need to file it with your township assessor.

This is a fillable form.  Some search engines don't support the filling of form fields.  If you are having trouble typing on this form, try clicking on the "Open With Different Viewer" button near the top right corner of the screen.  This will give you the option of opening it using Adobe Reader.

This page last updated on 8/7/2023.