Apply For... A Name Change

The County Clerk is the keeper of the file for Domestic Relations proceedings for a Name Change for Adult and for Minor proceedings.  A state approved petition for a name change can be found HERE.

Contact the County Clerk for further questions pertaining to a Name Change for Adult and for Minor proceedings at (231) 256-9824.

This page last updated on 8/7/2023.