Find... Out if my property has restrictive covenants?

Some subdivisions and condominium associations have restrictive covenants that may regulate building size, placement or construction features. These covenants are not enforced by any government agency. You will need to check your deed or contact the Register of Deeds office (231-256-9682) for information on your subdivision or association.

This page last updated on 8/7/2023.