Can I... Pull permits for work being done in a school?

If you are working in a school, this is permitted and inspected by the state and not through our department.

If you want your project to be permitted and inspected through our department, you must complete the Request for Annual Delegation of School Plan Review and Inspection Authority form. Please click here for the prefilled form.

A portion of this form will be completed by our department. The form must also be signed by the School Board President as well as a member of the local unit of government. This person could be the County Chair of the Board of Commissioners, the Village President or the Township Supervisor. 

If the state approves the form, a letter will be sent to you as well as to our department.

This page last updated on 8/7/2023.