Apply For... Marriage License

Persons living out of state must apply with the Clerk in the county they intend to get married in.

County Residents must apply in person with the Leelanau County Clerk.

More information may be obtained by viewing the Apply For...Marriage License page.

This page last updated on 8/7/2023.